Powered by Blogger.

INTRODUCTION

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

Well, seeing as this is my first post, I thought that I might as well make it an introduction.

Hi, I'm Priscilla. I go by Pris, Pri, Silla, or generally any variation of my name. I'm seventeen, and I'm a snob. And I mean it - I'm highly opinionated, pretentious, and hold myself and others to impossible standards which often results in scathing reviews for even my most favorite things.

That's where this blog comes in. As it turns out, no one really cares to listen to my self-righteous speeches every time I finish a book or watch a movie or have something to say about something in the media. So I figured I'd write it on the internet instead.

I won't only talk about books, movies, and television, however. I will write about whatever issue presents itself in pop culture or the media or, really, any general issue that doesn't involve stupid details about my personal life, because, let's be honest, nobody reads those kinds of blogs.

This blog is not only a critique, but a collection of my thoughts, and I hope you find them as entertaining as I write them to be. I warn you though: I can be anywhere from lewd and incoherent to a young master of prose. Still, as much of a pessimist as I am, I will always have points to argue for both sides of every critique.

Followers are appreciated. (: I will be updating soon with some old critiques/rants I have written and then with new ones as they come. Suggestions are always welcome.

Enjoy!

Also, please note that any questions, comments, and concerns may be directed to an email designed specifically for this blog: ms.priscilla.garcia@gmail.com. Thank you!

1 comments:

La Coccinelle October 16, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Welcome to the world of review blogging!

My reviews can be pretty scathing sometimes, too. It takes a lot to impress me. But I figure somebody's got to balance out the people who like absolutely everything!

Post a Comment